The Tattoo Movement brings an entirely new experience to getting a tattoo in a Newtown tattoo studio. Whether it’s your first tattoo or your fiftieth, you probably have strong ideas about the type of tattoo you want.
Our team of highly skilled artists take a personal approach to creating artwork that reflects the personality of each individual. Each tattoo artist has gained international respect in the industry and is featured regularly in tattoo publications. They have built a reputation for not only their artistic abilities but for translating the client’s desires into a powerful, expressive tattoo.
We specialise in a range of tattoo styles including:
- Black and Grey
- Trash Polka
There are many types of inspiration that lead people to our Newtown tattoo studio. For many, it is a way of expressing their passion towards a person, cause, or event. For others, it is more a matter of attitude. Tattoos allow you to wear your feelings or philosophy out in the open or close to your heart.
In order for a tattoo to be powerful, the artistry has to be there. It isn’t just the message, but every detail of the design. Skills matter; that’s why we have leading artists and a professional and relaxed setting where you can work one-on-one with an artist to plan your perfect Enmore tattoo!
We offer a lot of information on the different tattoo styles and our artists who specialise in them. This is the best way to get an idea of what style you want. We offer full profiles of our tattoo artists so you can find the right match and see samples of their work. When you’re ready to get the process started, schedule an appointment for a consultation.
- Consultation – Come to our Enmore tattoo studio to discuss your ideas and learn more about the tattoo process. If you haven’t already picked an artist, we’ll help you get in touch with the best one for the style of tattoo you want.
- Thinking – We encourage you to take some time to think over the information we provide. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions or when you are ready to go forward with your tattoo.
- Booking – Once you are secure in your decision, call to book your appointment. We require a deposit that we will deduct from the price of the tattoo. Then, we will get to work designing your new tattoo.
- Design – We will create some rough drafts and drawings before contacting you. You will come in to make final decisions on placement, design, and other details.
- Tattoo – You come into the Newtown tattoo studio and get tattooed!
Every tattoo represents something important to the owner. You can count on The Tattoo Movement for the best tattoos in Newtown.